A little-known area of the face that can make a big impact on the way we look is the pre-jowl area, also known as the pre-jowl sulcus. This spot on either side of your chin can begin to look hollow as volume loss causes skin to sag and jowls to form along the jawline. Pre-jowl treatment can add back a little volume to this area, and can make a big difference in the appearance of the face.
Correction That Keeps Getting Better
Don’t be fooled into thinking your only treatment options are costly surgical procedures like facial implants or face lift surgery. RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler provides a minimally invasive procedure that replenishes lost volume and provides the lift needed to restore strong, manly facial features. In addition to replenishing lost volume, RADIESSE Volumizing Filler stimulates the production of your own natural collagen for results that last a year or more in many patients.1,2,3
It’s by no mistake that RADIESSE Volumizing Filler offers benefits unlike other injectable fillers. RADIESSE Volumizing Filler has a leg up on the competition with its ability to both immediately restore lost volume and stimulate the production of your body’s own natural collagen.1 In worldwide clinical studies and actual patient use, RADIESSE Volumizing Filler outshines the competition by:
- Stimulating natural collagen production1
- Lasting a year or more in many patients2,3
- Demonstrating higher patient satisfaction than patients treated with other leading wrinkle fillers2,4
- FDA approved to mix with an anesthetic for great comfort during treatment
Let RADIESSE Volumizing Filler give you back a strong, powerful look in a quick and convenient trip to your doctor’s office. Be sure to ask your doctor about the FDA-approved option that can make your RADIESSE treatment significantly more comfortable. With convenience, comfort, and results, RADIESSE Volumizing Filler is the natural choice for helping wipe out the signs of aging.
If you’re ready to find out more about RADIESSE Volumizing Filler, find a provider.
*Individual Results May Vary
1. Berlin AL, Hussain M, Goldberg DJ. Calcium hydroxylapatite filler for facial rejuvenation: a histologic and immunohistochemical analysis. Dermatol Surg. 2008;34:S64-S67.
2. Moers-Carpi M, Vogt S, Santos BM, et al. A multicenter, randomized trial comparing calcium hydroxylapatite to two hyaluronic acids for treatment of nasolabial folds. Dermatol Surg. 2007;33:S144-S151.
3. Bass LS, Smith S, Busso M, McClaren M. Calcium hydroxylate (Radiesse) for treatment of nasolabial folds: long-term safety and efficacy results. Aesthetic Surg J. 2010;30:235-238.
4. Moers-Carpi M, Tufet JO. Calcium hydroxylapatite versus nonanimal stabilized hyaluronic acid for the correction of nasolabial folds: a 12-month, multicenter, prospective, randomized, controlled split-face trial. Dermatol Surg. 2008;34:210-215.