Even if you have never heard of marionette lines, you probably know what they are. These lines that run downward from the corners of the mouth can make you look like you’re scowling, even when you’re not. They start out as fine lines, but can turn into deeper creases as we age and lose facial volume.
RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler does more than just fill these troublesome lines, it immediately restores lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen; something no other filler does.1 Best of all, results are clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.2,3
RADIESSE Volumizing Filler takes the science of injectable fillers to the next level by starting with an exclusive mineral formula that immediately restores lost volume and stimulates the production of your body’s own natural collagen.1 In worldwide clinical studies and actual patient use, RADIESSE Volumizing Filler has been proven to:
- Stimulate natural collagen production1
- Immediately replenish lost volume to hide the evidence
- Create results that last a year or more in many patients2,3
- Provide higher patient satisfaction than other leading fillers2,4
Treatment with RADIESSE Volumizing Filler for lines and wrinkles can be a quick doctor’s appointment with long-lasting results.2,3 Be sure to ask your doctor about the FDA-approved option that can make your RADIESSE treatment significantly more comfortable. With convenience, comfort, and results, RADIESSE Volumizing Filler is the natural choice for a man’s rugged skin.
If you’re ready to find out more about RADIESSE Volumizing Filler, find a provider in your area.
*Individual Results May Vary
1. Berlin AL, Hussain M, Goldberg DJ. Calcium hydroxylapatite filler for facial rejuvenation: a histologic and immunohistochemical analysis. Dermatol Surg. 2008;34:S64-S67.
2. Moers-Carpi M, Vogt S, Santos BM, et al. A multicenter, randomized trial comparing calcium hydroxylapatite to two hyaluronic acids for treatment of nasolabial folds. Dermatol Surg. 2007;33:S144-S151.
3. Bass LS, Smith S, Busso M, McClaren M. Calcium hydroxylate (Radiesse) for treatment of nasolabial folds: long-term safety and efficacy results. Aesthetic Surg J. 2010;30:235-238.
4. Moers-Carpi M, Tufet JO. Calcium hydroxylapatite versus nonanimal stabilized hyaluronic acid for the correction of nasolabial folds: a 12-month, multicenter, prospective, randomized, controlled split-face trial. Dermatol Surg. 2008;34:210-215.